- Messingham Show 2023 (MHFS) tickets / wristbands are only valid 10:00hrs to 20:30hrs on Saturday 10th June 2023.
- Your purchase and possession of a ticket for exchange for a wristband constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and conditions (“T&Cs”).
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- No trading or promotional activities are allowed within Holme Meadow without the prior consent of MHFSLtd.
- Goods using unauthorised MHFS logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to MHFSLtd staff.
- Photographic equipment is permitted, provided that it is for personal, non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay MHFSLtd for the cost of a licence issued by MHFSLtd for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
- Do not buy tickets or wristbands from unlawful street traders / touts. There is no guarantee of a wristbands’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for MHFSLtd.
- You give your express consent to your actual / simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time by MHFSLtd. This includes CCTV and / or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and / or the prevention of crime.
- Dogs are only allowed on site if kept on a lead and under proper control at all times. Misbehaved dogs will be asked to be removed immediately from Holme Meadow.
- These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, material alteration or by special exception determined by MHFSLtd in its sole discretion, where: ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of MHFS in full (and not rescheduled). Refunds will not be given if you are unable to attend for any reason.
- If MHFS is cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund; ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in MHFSLtd opinion, makes MHFS materially different to the event that ticket / wristband purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the running order / line-up of MHFS; adverse weather conditions; changes to an advertised artiste, performance or event or; curtailment of MHFS when MHFS has commenced; and delays to starting any class or performance at MHFS; and ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by MHFSLtd in its sole discretion.
- Refunds should be requested via email@example.com, no later than thirty (30) days after MHFS.
- A maximum of fifty percent (50%) of the face value of the ticket / wristband will be refunded upon request if the cancellation is made within seven (7) days of the date of MHFS.
- A maximum of eighty percent (80%) of the face value of the ticket / wristband will be refunded upon request if the cancellation is made within thirty (30) days of the date of MHFS.
- All Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket / wristband wearer (aged 18 or over). This adult must remain on site throughout the whole of MHFS as the under 16-year-olds’ guardian. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
- Under 6’s (5 years and under) are admitted free but must be accompanied by a paying ticket / wristband wearer over 18 at all times. We ask that you write a mobile number on the wristband for children 16 and under in case they get lost or separated from their guardian.
- MHFS does not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Wristbands must be worn at all times and must be fitted so that they cannot slip over the hand or be removed intact.
- It is prohibited to resell tickets or wristbands for MHFS.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Only tickets issued by MHFSLtd for a valid wristband are valid for entry. The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of MHFS.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry of MHFS. There is no re-admission on tickets, only correctly worn undamaged wristbands. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of MHFS.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full on first entry of MHFS, and not tampered with.
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these T&Cs and / or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket / wristband shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket / wristband, shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to MHFS using a void ticket or wristband then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or evict you from MHFS and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets / wristbands are non-refundable.
- Tickets / wristbands cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of on first entry of MHFSLtd.
- will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Tickets & wristbands remain the property of MHFSLtd. until the MHFS closes at 20:30hrs.
- MHFS tickets and wristbands are not valid after 20:30hrs.
- reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and / or refuse admission.
- You may be body / bag searched upon entry and anywhere on site at any time by security. Searching is a condition of entry.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered to be a weapon / could be used as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be reported to / handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from MHFS without a refund.
DAMAGE / LOSSES
- does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at MHFS – other than caused as a result of our negligence. Attendance at MHFS is at your own risk.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the Holme Meadow, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at MHFS and / or site.
- Banned from event – airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons, unidentified substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), illegal items, laser equipment / pens, megaphones, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards / high viz jackets and disposable barbeques.
- No alcohol of any kind in any quantity.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to purchase alcohol or consume on site. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
- No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed anywhere on site outside of the paid for car park.
- Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by MHFSLtd staff and stewards.
- Fires are not permitted anywhere on Holme Meadow.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or marquees. This includes e-cigs / vaping.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting / special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near Holme Meadow without written permission from MHFSLtd. Note any person so requesting must hold all relevant permissions / consents / licences to fly any drone.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL MHFSLtd. EVENTS